Friday, January 29, 2010

Andrew McCutchen's new nickname

Nicknaming people by their first initial and first syllable of their last name is passe. It's so late 90's/early 00's.....

Calling Andrew McCutchen A-Mac just cheapens him. He needs his own name to stake out his territory.

Now let me preface this by saying that I'm probably not the first person in the world to come up with this nickname for Andrew McCutchen. But I either contribute or browse a good deal of Pirate blogs and have not heard it mentioned yet, so I'll claiming ownership of the intellectual property!!

As with most of my good ideas, I came up with this one in the shower this morning. So, at least to me, from this point forth I will refer to Andrew McCutchen as:

Cutch-22

It's got his name, his number, and a book reference all right there. (Heller's classic Catch-22....jeez, read a book every once in a while!)

New nickname. Soon to be everywhere. Book it.

1 comment: